Embedded Software Engineer
My Client is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer whose main focus will be producing software for new products. This is the chance to join a very successful, rapidly growing company who are one of the leading designers of electronic products created to make life easier.
This is a fantastic opportunity "to be part of something really special" as my client is offering the successful Embedded Software Engineer a chance to have their own input and ideas to drive development of software forward, therefore an amazing career move and in addition they are offering a great overall package including:
- Basic Salary GBP35,000
- 32 Days holiday including 8 Statutory days, rising to 33 days after 2 years' Service
- Company Events, including "Summer Barbecue's", Christmas Party, Nights Out
- Career progression into a Management Position
- An early finish Fridays!!! ???.. 8am - 5.30 pm Monday -Thursday
- A Beautiful, Modern work environment, with outdoor spaces.
On a day to day basis the successful Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing test software for products, components, prototypes and technologies
- Recording test results to review and action.
- Working alongside the Electronics Engineer and design schematics to understand/solve problems.
- Conducting feasibility studies on new project proposals.
- Investigating & developing new concept ideas.
- Liaising with manufacturers in China and their sub-contractors to help transfer designs & concepts into production.
- Fabrication/instigation of prototypes to prove and develop new concepts.
- Investigating potential new technologies / techniques that could benefit New Product Development & products.
- Ensuring that projects comply with legislation, Health and Safety regulations and R&D Reliability and Document Control best practices
As the successful Mechanical Design Engineer you will be:
- Creative and driven, with a minimum qualification of a degree or equivalent in a software engineering discipline and two years' experience in an electronics engineering role.
- Experienced in the use of C/C++ is essential and use of Assembly, Java Script, Qt are desirable to produce development concepts.
- Technically competent in a wide range of engineering skills and must have knowledge of new product development, plastics and injection mouldings and product introduction. Organisational, analytical, communications and interpersonal skills are a pre requisite of this position creative and driven
- If you have previously desinged software for electronic components used in consumer products or battery management systems this expereince is ideal
- Ideally located in or near Worcestershire, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Redditch, South Birmingham
If you are highly driven and enthusiastic please apply for this exciting opportunity by clicking on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.