Staff Nurse top 20 care home!
- Contract Type
Staff Nurse - TOP 20 CARE HOME WINNER 2017
Droitwich near Worcester
Full time or Part time / Days or Nights
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RMN or RGN to join an established nursing team based in Droitwich near Worcester
You will be joining an established Clinical Team who already offers an outstanding service. The home specialises in the care for elderly people and dementia sufferers, supporting those with physical disabilities or sensory impairments. Providing the highest standard of personal care is paramount.
- To be responsible for the assessment of the needs, development of programmes of care and for the implementation and evaluation of these programmes, ensuring that care activities are research based.
- To contribute to the management of the nursing services within the Home - taking charge of the Home when required.
- To provide a high standard of clinical nursing within the Home.
- To participate and contribute to the teaching requirements of the Home.
- To participate in setting, maintaining and monitoring nursing standards.
- RGN or RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, or would like to apply please send your CV to or call Rebecca on .