To GBP35,000p.a + Benefits
Electromechanical Products & Systems
A newly created position and reporting to the Engineering Director, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of robust and appropriate testing processes and procedures for a broad range of electromechanical products and systems.
- Graduate, technically qualified
- A talent for practical problem solving; identifying customer requirements
- Able to analyse current processes and implement recommendations for improvements
- Able to introduce testing processes and procedures to meet customer expectations
- A team leader, able to manage and communicate change
- Excellent attention to detail
- Logical, hands-on Electrical Engineer
- Experience in the Rail industry or associated sectors preferred
Backed by the resources of a multi GBPBn international manufacturing group, our client is a GBP50m p.a. designer, manufacturer and installer of innovative electromechanical systems. The business has won a number of high profile projects and is now looking to recruit a high calibre Test Engineer to join them at a time of tremendous growth and opportunity.
How to Apply
If you are seeking genuine career advancement and the opportunity to work with a global leader, please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference 370720.