Primary School Teacher
Are you a passionate Primary School Teacher, looking to enhance your skills and experiences? Are you looking for a way develop and inspire pupils with their learning?
Monarch Education is a UK-wide agency that recruits for short-term, long-term and permanent roles in education, including primary, secondary and SEN Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Head teachers, Nursery Nurses and more.
If you have the ability to communicate with young children to encourage significant results and are looking for a new role within a successful primary school Monarch can help???
Monarch Education are looking to recruit highly skilled, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals to work within a lovely primary school in Worcestershire.
* Full Class Responsibility
* Well-led Primary School
* Within the Oxfordshire area
The ideal candidate will be a passionate Qualified Teacher with excellent experience of working within primary schools and the willingness to promote learning, to achieve outstanding results. The Teacher will have excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with the primary school staff, children and parents. The Teacher will have excellent classroom management and have the ability to plan diverse and creative lessons and possess adequate knowledge of various subjects.
In working with Monarch Education, you should expect to receive;
- Flexible working patterns and full or part time work to suit you
- Networking opportunities within different schools
- Professional development opportunities tailored to Teachers
- Career development opportunities
- A Personal consultant working on your behalf to;
- Advertise your availability to select schools in the area chosen by you
- Create and develop your CV to enhance your current skill set
- Offer advice and support
- Complete timesheets
If this fantastic opportunity is something that you are interested in, then please send your CV to Sean by clicking 'Apply Now'