FIELD SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
COVERING GEOGRAPHIC AREA OF WEST MIDLANDS
GBP25,000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION OTE GBP55K
FULLY EXPENSED COMPANY CAR, MOBILE, UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Established for 30 years, my client have been providing business solutions to Companies, Charities, Schools and Colleges for more than thirty years.
During this time the company has grown into one of the most successful and well-established dealerships, with an enviable reputation for first class service and cutting edge technological 'know-how'.
The company have always prided itself on the ability to offer its customers solutions to their requirements, doing this by being able to select the best solution from a number of some of the world's leading manufacturers as opposed to having to choose from just one tied choice.
Due to further expansion, the company are now looking for a new Field Sales Account Manager to cover a geographical area within the West Midlands to join our existing successful sales team. This is an excellent opportunity to manage for us an established territory and customer base and to further develop your career, maximise your earning potential with exceptional on target earnings, with the support of our world class multinational manufacturers.
- Working with an active database of existing customers and prospects you will identify and generate new business opportunities whilst building on relationships with existing customers.
- You will be selling a range of industry leading hardware to include Multi Functional devices, Scanners, Printers and all related Document / Print Management Software Solutions.
- A solution focused sale where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs by offering a 'value added' solution
- Candidates preferably will have 3 years B2B field sales experience within a document management or print solutions role
- Great at establishing a need and then offering a value added solution by following a sales process through to a close
- You will be a great New Business Hunter as well as having excellent account management skills
- Have a stable career history and a proven track record of success.
- Will be customer focused and great at building trust and relationships
- Self motivated, smart, professional with excellent communication skills
- A full driving licence
In return, we will offer an excellent remuneration package including a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and bonuses
Benefits include a fully expensed company car, mobile phone and ongoing sales support and training provided from us and our suppliers