Supply Chain Consultant
Supply Chain Analyst
Providers of specialist temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to the logistics, warehouse and distribution sectors. Working in partnership with the best clients helping to place thousands of job seekers into permanent work every year
We a looking to recruit an individual to work at one of our well established automotive clients based in Coventry. - MUST be available to start work on the 11th September 2017!!
See below Role Description:
- Work side by side with Purchasing and IT On-boarding team to contact unresponsive suppliers regarding supplier EDI / ASN on-boarding.
- To contact suppliers and escalate within the supplier's management structure when appropriate and timing responses are not being rec'd.
- To track supplier status on master tracking document to enable health metrics to be produced.
- To support / host face-to-face meetings with suppliers brought in to unlock on-boarding issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Has strong communication skills (mainly verbal via phone).
- Has drive and a willingness to keep motivated in the role. Has a degree of urgency about them to strive to achieve the tight deadlines.
- Can work in a team working to common goal.
- Can influence and seek engagement from individuals to gain commitment and accountability (from individuals within the supply base).
- Will be organised and accurate in reporting of status and maintaining tracking notes.
What's on offer
We require you to initially work for a 3 month period although this is an opportunity to impress and an ongoing position could be available for the right person. Please note: MUST available to start ASAP!
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 0800-1600 (although need to be flexible)
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful