Staffline Group are recruiting for Production Operatives for one of our food clients based in Market Drayton, Shropshire.
Working within a food environment, candidates will be responsible for ensuring the quality of all product components and materials are in-line with product specifications.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Achieving efficiency targets
- Working as part of a team with responsibility for ensuring production volumes are achieved effectively and to the highest quality standard
- Quality checking product
- Packing product
- Tray erecting, making up boxes ready for dispatch
- Completion of documents and records accurately
- Maintain hygienic status of working environment
- General housekeeping of the working area
Successful candidates will be fully trained
These roles are working 12 hour shifts days and nights - 7am-7pm/7pm-7am
The pay rate is GBP7.05-GBP7.50 per hour
If you feel you are suitable for this position please call Staffline today on 01630-655632.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment