Hotel Duty Manager
Our client is currently hiring for a motivated Duty Manager to cover the day to day running of their luxury hotel.
Your job role will be
- Manage the team on duty to ensure the hotel is always looking its best
- Look after conferences and events
- When needed to help in the restaurant
- deal with enquires and complaints
- Carry out all jobs asked of you by higher management
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to start their management career in the hospitality sector.
40 houors per week, these will be early duty management shifts (7.00-15.30) and late shifts (15.00-23.30).
Salary GBP16-GBP19,000.00 experience depending
Hotel Management/ Supervisor 1 year experience needed
GBP16,000 - GBP19,000 a year
We currently have positions available for 2 highly motivated Duty Managers to cover day to day running of a beautiful luxury hotel.
In a Duty Manager role you will be expected to;
- look after small conferences and events,
- on occasions act as a host in our restaurant,
- deal with any complaints,
- manage the team on duty to ensure the property always looks at its best,
- carry out any other jobs asked of you by higher levels of management.
This is a middle management position and offers a great opportunity to work your way into higher management of the business, it will also offer you the opportunity to expand your knowledge of the hospitality sector.
The hours expected are 40 hours per week, these will consist of early duty manager shifts (07:00-15:30) and late duty manager shifts (15:00-23:30).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: GBP16,000.00 to GBP19,000.00 /year
- hotel management/supervision: 1 year