Job Title: PIP Disability Assessor
Location: Isle of Wight
Starting Salary: GBP33,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time or part-time considered
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking qualified Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Doctors to take on an exciting role conducting functional medical assessments for a leading UK health provider.
* Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in an Assessment Centre
* Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment
* Engage with claimants to understand exactly how their disability affects them
* Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence based report
Employee Benefit Package:
* Attractive working hours (Monday-Friday - No nights, weekends or bank holidays)
* 21 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
* Pension scheme
* Full in-depth induction training
* Access to company health cash plan which includes support for Optical, Consultation, Therapy and Dental treatments
* Funding for external CPD training
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth
* Industry leading training and support
* Professional indemnity cover for nurses, occupational therapists and paramedics
* You must be a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Doctor.
* Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a clinical setting
* Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC)
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, empathetic and professional manner
* Strong computer and IT skills
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
* Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now and one of our specialist health and social care consultants will be in touch soon.