PR & Account Manager
Looking for a megastar Account Manager to join an expanding team.
Independently owned, full-service, integrated marketing communications agency, established 40 years ago. Since then have grown to over 150 in our offices in the UK, Germany, Russia and China. From thier UK base in lovely Warwickshire, they work in around 60 countries.
Marketing Strategy: the Account Manager should understand the strategic aspects and objectives of their accounts and have the ability to identify opportunities with each of their clients. Our clients often have technical or complex products and they expect us to get up speed and understand them - so quick learning skills are needed.
You'll have a thirst for knowledge and create self-exposure to new technology, channels and marketing ideas.
Providing great Client Satisfaction: your job as Account Manager is to provide the appropriate level of account management support to clients, ensuring that the client is consistently satisfied with the quality of service being delivered.
Financial responsibility: contribute to delivering agreed forecasts, taking responsibility for:
- Estimating/cost gathering/cost reconciliations
- Monitoring cost control within colleagues and suppliers
- Increasing your understanding of financial management
- Invoicing clients in a timely fashion, bringing campaigns in on budget
- Ensuring additional work including amendments and client changes are estimated and accounted for appropriately
Your experience, skills and qualifications
You'll be calm under pressure, able to take initiative and offer great support to the Account Director. Previous agency experience would be ideal or maybe you're currently in house in a fast paced marketing environment.
Degree educated or similar in Marketing, Media or Business would be preferable. If you have some foreign language skills, that's a bonus!
- Cool working environment
- A 'no silos' way of working (we broke down the agency departments & structures and we now work in multi-skilled client 'pods')
- Potential for glamorous foreign travel on some of our international accounts
- Chance to work with colleagues in our other offices in Germany, Russia & China
- Work on some really interesting 'change the world' accounts (ask us what we mean)
- Good package & benefits like company pension (you'll need it one day???)
- Great culture & lovely team