Nights Guest Service Assistant
Job Title: Guest Service Assistant (Nights)
Hours: 11pm to 7am (including weekends)
Our client is a global, award winning and established chain of hotels. They maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction and provide a great guest experience. They are currently looking for a night's guest service assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced receptionist or someone with a passion for customer service.
- Welcoming hotel guests with a smile
- Assisting customers with queries, requests and complaints
- Supervising other members of the team
- Maintaining brand standards
- Answering telephones and taking reservations
- This is a varied role which includes serving at the bar, preparing breakfast, guiding the housekeeping and maintenance team and other ad hoc responsibilities.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Friendly, professional and confident personality
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer focused setting
- An excellent telephone manner and a positive and can-do attitude
- You need to be hardworking, have good attention to detail and a real enthusiasm for the role
- An excellent team player
- Ideally hotel or receptionist experience
This is a Full-Time, Permanent role. The working hours are from 11pm to 7am, 5 out of 7 days and weekends will be required.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Lisa on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.