Recruitment Resourcer Temporary
Do you have customer service, office admin or recruitment experience?
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Resourcer to join our successful Industrial team in Coventry on a temporary basis until the end of December.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Your new role:
You will be supporting your team with servicing our current client base, filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates.
Your main duties:
- Sourcing and screening candidates for temporary vacancies.
- Advertising for applicants in such a manner that will generate the largest / best quality response.
- Managing your recruited candidate's performance daily and weekly, ensuring that clients and candidates are consistently satisfied.
- Working towards performance targets.
What will you get in return?
- GBP7.50-GBP8.50 per hour.
- Holiday days on a pro-rated basis.
- The support of a team to offer help and guidance.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our Directors.
What makes a successful Recruitment Resourcer at Encore?
- Customer service or office experience is essential.
- Ability to accurately match candidates to job vacancies through accurate skill identification.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with both clients and temporary workers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Own car and driving license are essential for this role.
We are also considering applicants who are looking to work on a part time basis, if this would be ideal for you then apply today!
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.