HR & Payroll Coordinator
HR and Payroll Administrator GBP21,000 Warwickshire
We are currently recruiting for a HR & Payroll Administrator to join our multi-national client based in Warwickshire This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in both HR Admin and Payroll duties. The successful candidate must have exceptional Excel skills (Pivot Table and Macros)
This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR & Payroll Administrator include:
- To work with the Payroll vendor to ensure all payroll documentation is submitted accurately and on time.
- Reconciling Payrolls and submitting information to the Inland Revenue.
- Supporting the production of all payroll documentation.
- Supporting the HR SSC and providing full admin support to the HR Generalists.
- Supporting the HR Analytics team with data cleanses to ensure ongoing compliance and accuracy,
To be considered for the role of HR & Payroll Administrator, you will have:
Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD or CIPP).
Solid previous HR & Payroll experience with exceptional excel skills and high numerical ability.
High Ability with software packages: Microsoft and HR Systems.
Ability to work with limited supervision
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at