Customer Care Advisors IMMEDIATE START - Kenilworth, Coventry
Are you Customer Service focused?
Are you looking for a new and exciting career?
We have a FANTASTIC opportunity in Kenilworth, Coventry! Our very successful client is currently searching for a high volume of Customer Care Advisors to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. They offer amazing benefits and are looking for a large volume of staff due to expansion and growth in the business.
- investigate and identify root causes for customers and resolve complaints
- dealing with general customer enquiries
- responding to customer cancellations
- liaising with departments to deal with correct solutions for customers
- providing a consistently good level of customer service within a timely manner and within SLA's
- receive and make customer service calls required and assist the Offshore call centre staff during busy period
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Urge to develop and grow within a business
- Ability to solve problems
- Handle complaints professionally
- Able to handle inbound calls
- Able to make outbound calls
- Good negotiation skills
- IT Literature
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- must be a driver, due to location
8.20 per hour for first 8 weeks... Will then rise to GBP17,000 per annum
Full Time - 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 8am and 8pm on a rota basis
Part Time hours available also!
Must be available to work weekends on a rota basis
- Free car parking on site
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free breakfasts!
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted high street vouchers!
- Social events - i.e. Days out!
This is a FABULOUS opportunity - Please apply or contact Hollyfield Personnel if you believe you'd be interested in this role.
**Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you haven't had a response within 1 week of making your application then please assume that, on this occasion, you've been unsuccessful**