Are you a Structural Technician looking to take the next step in your career into a Consultancy that will develop and push you to your full potential?
Would you like to be involved with an interesting variety of projects from Schools, Universities and Hospitals, to Residential and Commercial building structures?
If the answer is yes, then this role will be worth looking at.
This role is based in Worcestershire and you will be working for a well-known Multi-award winning Consultancy Firm that has been going from success to success since the 80's. Starting out with a focus on Civil and Structural Engineering, they have now expanded into the Geotechnical and Telecommunications sectors.
You will be awarded with an industry leading salary and a benefits package made up of Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Pension contributions of 3%, and lunchtime finish on a Friday.
This is a full time, permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have Revit experience - although you do not need to be an expert.
- You will have responsibility for building structures projects across the Midlands inclusive of Schools, Hospitals and some commercial work.
- You will have the ability to produce drawings using AutoCAD software
- Learn quickly and efficiently how the business works, and put together a career plan
- Attend site meetings to discuss projects
- Be used to overseeing junior Technicians and have management experience.
Suitable applicants will:
- Be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in Structural/Civil Engineering
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a Structural Technician role
- have a good working knowledge of materials steel/concrete timber, masonry and use of design software
- Be a "hands-on" engineer who can also lead a team
- Ideal candidates will be experienced with residential projects as well as Commercial projects
If you would like more information on this position, or to register your interest, please give Rosanna at Probe Technical a call on .