Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Structural Draughtsman to work on new build and historical building structures projects, on behalf of a long standing Design Consultancy in Coventry.
If you are looking to become part of a successful and dynamic team, then this role will be of interest to you. The Design Consultancy has been going for over 40 years' and is well known for providing an excellent, cost effective, design solution to its clients across the West Midlands.
Primarily you will be involved in Structural Design projects within the Commercial and Residential sector, dealing with projects ranging from GBP1m - GBP20m.
This is a permanent position which will allow the successful Structural Draughtsman to be involved with a variety of projects inclusive of both new build residential and commercial structures, as well as redevelopment and refurbishment of historical structures.
You will gain a wealth of knowledge as well as having a clear line of progression within the business. This role is only suitable for someone who sees longevity in their next move - someone who wants to really become involved in both the company culture and future business activity.
- You will be working on a range of new build and refurbishment projects
- Produce detailed 2-D structural documentation from 3-D models suitable for all stages of the design process
- Organisation of Structural drawings and documents
- Responsibility for the project maintenance of incoming and outgoing drawing register
- Working knowledge of 3D structural drafting is essential
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD essential
- Project delivery experience with Revit Structures
- Relevant experience in building structures (concrete and steelwork)
- Capability to work to deadlines and work independently when required
Suitable applicants will:
- Be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in Structural/Civil Engineering
- Have at least 4 years' postgraduate Structural Design Experience
- have a good working knowledge of materials steel/concrete timber, masonry and use of design software
- Ideal candidates will be experienced with both new build and historical building structures
This role will allow you to become part of a strong-knit team of Structural Engineering professionals within a small practice. You will want to push yourself to your full potential and be a part of the projects from start to finish.
If you would like more information on this position, or to register your interest, please give Rosanna at Probe Technical a call on .