Catering Assistant x 3
Do you enjoy working as part of a fast paced, passionate team? If so this could be the role for you.
We are looking to fill three roles; 2 weekend shifts working 6 hours each and 1 role during the week, hours will be discussed at interview stage.
What it's like to work here
Overlooking the river Avon on the edge of Shakespeare's Stratford, Charlecote Park has been part of this corner of rural Warwickshire for centuries. Today the house is still run by the Lucy family and has been in the family for 900 years where it has been filled with treasures of European travels. Outside the parkland, inspired by 'Capability' Brown is home to herds of Jacob sheep and fallow deer.
What you'll be doing
With your love of working with people, positive attitude and desire to provide an excellent service, you'll welcome and look after every customer who visits our catering outlet, in this predominately front of house role. Using your excellent attention to detail, you'll ensure all signage is displayed correctly and the food served looks delicious.
As a key member of our busy catering team, you may also be required to help prepare some of our food in the kitchen. In whatever role you are fulfilling within your catering outlet, the National Trust values will always be at the forefront of your mind, and you'll be proud to share our good work with our customers, and look to maximise sales so that the profit can be reinvested back into our conservation work.
Please also read the full role profile, attached to this advert.
Who we're looking for
Our team believe that people deserve more than just 'good service' but an amazing experience they'll never forget, and we are looking for like-minded people to join us.
You'll need to be;
- Helpful and friendly
- Customer focussed with great communication skills
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- A team player but also have the ability to work on your own initiative
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as GBP2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our retail and catering outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking