HR admin, Administration role. Permanent administrator job, Coventry, CV1
Your new company
A large and rapidly growing utilities company based in Coventry.
Your new role
Your new role as a HR Administrator is to support the HR team with recruitment and administration duties. You will be reporting directly into the Human Resources manager, and working alongside an experienced Recruitment Specialist.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
- Support the Recruitment Specialist, managers and business with the full Recruitment process:
- Advertising on the company intranet, external website, social media, recruitment websites, agencies;
- Direct resourcing and headhunting potential candidates;
- Arrange interviews and assessment centres for all vacancies;
- Ensure relevant recruitment correspondence is issued (acknowledgement of application, invites, rejection emails/letters);
- Represent Economy Energy and provide a positive candidate experience throughout the whole process;
- Any other recruitment tasks as delegated by the Recruitment Specialist.
- Issuing offer letters, contracts of employment and all new starter paperwork;
- Obtain right to work documents in line with legislation and ensure the company are compliant with any checks;
- Provide managers support with the new starter process, e.g. notify IT support to ensure systems are setup, notify the L&D department for induction purposes;
- Create personnel files for all new starters;
- Assist the HR Team with ad hoc duties as and when required;
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous administration experience in a similar role;
- Resourcing or recruitment background is essential;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Strong IT skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Organisation skills and flexibility;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and manage workload;
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of up to GBP18K per annum. Working hours are Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.