TELESALES - EXPRESS PARCELS, PACKETS AND MAIL
Our Client currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Telesales team in our Ryton-on-Dunsmore Head Office location. This role is a permanent contract for a Telesales Executive.
Working within the existing telesales team you will be required to provide the field sales team with qualified appointments within the communicated thresholds. In addition to the provision of the qualified appointments, the Telesales Executive will be required to convert lower volume opportunities.
In addition, the CRM system needs to be actively maintained to ensure it contains "quality" and up to date information regarding calls and conversions that the Telesales Executive conducts.
Our client are one of the largest postal providers in the UK with an exciting range of Packet, Mail, Parcel and Hybrid Mail products and services, both in the UK and internationally. Each year they collect, sort, send and transport up to 3 billion items of Downstream Access traffic for businesses, as well as handling millions of Parcel deliveries.
Lead Generation, Selling and Database Maintenance:
- Qualify prospects, locating the decision maker within the prospect's organisation and updating the relevant CRM data at the agreed call, contact and quality targets per day.
- Generate the agreed minimum of relevant and qualified meetings per day for the Field Sales team in line with targets communicated by the Line Manager, while being aware of constraints on Field Sales' time and location ensuring meetings are suitably arranged
- Generate the agreed minimum Sales per day for the business across our clients Domestic and International product range in line with targets communicated by the Line Manager
- Follow-up on DM activities and incoming prospect/lead sheets to generate Appointments and Sales
- When required source leads and pre-qualify
- Represent our client in a professional and business-like manner at all times
Planning, Reporting and Management:
- Ensure the daily/weekly/monthly reporting is completed
- To liaise with our clients Field sales personnel as required
- To complete any reporting or review documentation
- To identify and record any key market, customer or competitor activity or intelligence
- To attend regular debriefings
Essential Key Skills:
- Self-starter with excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision after agreeing objectives
- Excellent communication skills covering presenting and listening
- Consistent positive outlook and able to handle rejections
- Evidence of working a sales process and selling a value proposition
- Thrives in a high volume and results based environment
- Good organisation skills
- Quick learner who can apply concepts in the real world
- Understanding of customer needs and a customer's perspective
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience in Microsoft standard packages
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Team player, adaptable and flexible
Experience in a sales or business service environment is an advantage, especially in postal, package or direct marketing services. A proven track record in telephone lead generation and/or selling is necessary. Competency on the telephone and a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel are vital, as is a methodical approach to keeping electronic records.
Five or more GCSE/O-Level would be expected. Good oral and written English is required and good level of mathematical ability.