Financial Controller - Fantastic SME!
About Our Client
PE backed business based in near Coventry are looking for a Financial Controller to support senior leadership and act as a key business partner as the company continues on its aggressive growth plan.
The FC will play a pivotal role within the finance department and work closely with the PE CFO and MD of the business.
- Managing the finance function of a busy finance function (team of one)
- Ensure all management accounts and reporting is compiled accurately for presentation to the MD
- Cash Flow forecasting and planning weekly
- Budgets and forecasting
- Sales reports and KPI reports
- Overseeing and controlling of invoice finance facilities
- Point of contact for all external relationships including the banks, insurance, auditors etc
- Successful collection of cash from debtors and manage payments to creditors
- Gross margins and overheads management, including negotiation with suppliers
- General support to the MD
- Managing the financial integrity of the business
The Successful Applicant
Qualified CIMA, ACCA OR ACA Accountant looking to add value and influence an expanding. Previous experience of working within an SME, manufacturing or engineering experience would be a strong as would experience of Sage Line 50. The ability to keep tight control of cash flow management is also very important.
What's on Offer
Base salary of GBP35,000 to GBP45,000 depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package including bonus. This role can start IMMEDIATELY!!
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Oliver at Nixon Caunce Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button.