Luxury Sales Associate
Job Title: Fashion Consultant
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: Up to GBP17,000pa (Depending on Experience)
"The difference between style and fashion is quality. " - Giorgio Armani
Do you have a passion for fashion and want to advise men on the finest fabrics, top brands and the best way to express themselves, this is the role for you! Our client is a prestigious, sophisticated and high-end Men's Designer boutique in the heart of Leamington Spa. They strive to help every man to express their style through what they are wearing.
Our client is now looking for an experienced and well-presented fashion consultant to join their buzzy team.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- You will be promoting the latest trends and high-profile brand-names associated with the designer market.
- Dealing directly with customers, you will advise and assist on purchases.
- Re-stock and display garments in an appealing manner.
- Be part of a motivated team and contribute to the positivity of the customer experience.
Key skills and experience:
- A consultative approach is required as the existing clientele tend to be long-standing customers who demand a high level of customer service which in turn ensures their repeat business.
- You will need an eye for detail, be proactive, hands on and able to multitask during busy periods whilst remaining professional and courteous at all times.
- You are confident and have excellent customer service skills.
- Ideally you will have some previous experience in retail sales and a passion/interest in fashion.
- You must have very strong customer service skills and the ability to build rapport quickly.
- You must be very reliable, trustworthy and dependable.
- You are a great team player.
- Working hours: 9:30am-5:30pm Monday-Saturday (1 day off in the week and on Sunday).
- Benefits include: 20 days' holidays + Bank holidays, the boutique is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Clothing allowance & Supplier incentives.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Lisa on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.