A vacancy has arisen in the IT Business Intelligence Team for a BI Developer to undertake a hands-on role in the delivery of data transformation, reporting and business intelligence.
You will report to the BI Manager and will be responsible for timely and quality provision of Business Intelligence and associated services to the business.
Your involvement will include facilitation, capture, analysis and challenge of business intelligence requirements; documenting and discussing potential solutions; extensive liaison with both internal and external stakeholders; creating reports, extracts and data transformation processes; and being responsible for ensuring that projects deliver business intelligence and reporting to meet agreed and signed-off requirements.
You will also need to support the preparation and execution of reporting requirements for Business As Usual activities.
Key aspects and requirements of the role include:
- Experience of using SQL to extract, manipulate and transform data
- Experience of providing requirements analysis, documentation, development, delivery and maintenance of business intelligence and reports;
- Create & maintain data reporting & transformation process documentation and supporting reference material
- A detailed understanding of mortgages and mortgage operation;
- An ability to negotiate and liaise with stakeholders at all levels within organisations;
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within challenging timescales;
This is a role paying up to GBP38,000 depending on experience with a brilliant package and extra benefits.
Interviews are already taken place so if this is something of interest to you don't hesitate to get in touch via email on or contact me directly on 0191-2235-307.
Don't miss out.