Architectural Technologist - REVIT user
Revit proficient Architectural Technician/Technologist opening at AJ120 practice in the West Midlands. You will be working on prestigious projects that require bespoke details and problem solving to maintain (and where possible) enhance design intent.
Design lead practice working with a full and growing portfolio on a full complement of projects across various sectors in both the UK and overseas. They are consistent in ensuring a design and its evolution is monitored carefully throughout to ensure both design and structural integrity work together to achieve the final desired atmosphere and space.
They have a number of offices throughout the UK with exciting plans for further expansion still. Work is shared fluidly between all offices where their Strong network of Architects and Technicians work cohesively to examine the brief and developing buildings that create a positive impact in the communities they are intended for.
Key duties will include:
- Understanding brief and taking project from concept through design development;
- You will prepare technical and working drawing packages;
- Collate information for planning approvals;
- Produce feasibility studies and surveys;
- Liaise with clients and contractors throughout the process;
- Undertake site visits and inspections as required;
- Ensure compliance with design, legal, statutory and professional requirements.
You love problem solving and relish the opportunity to work on technically challenging projects that require a bespoke solution to realise the architectural design. You will be a strong user of revit, in working on live models and creating families.
You will have at least years experience working on projects using British building regulations and have worked throughout RIBA stages with an emphasis on stage 3,4 and 5.
Interesting projects with new learns everyday in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Monitored career progression.
negotiable and competitive starting salary.