Project manager - First Complete
PROJECT MANAGER -LSL - First Complete Division
LSL Property Services are a leading plc within the property sector with a number of major businesses under its umbrella. LSL are recognised as one of the most innovative and award winning property service providers nationally.
Our estate agency brands include Your Move, Reeds Rains, Marsh & Parsons & Intercounty - surveying brands include e.surv, and mortgage brands to include Pink, Mortgages First & First Complete; we are a nationally recognised brand.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experiencedProject Manager at our Offices in Lichfield. Reporting in to the Business Change manger the role purpose is being responsible for the successful delivery of IT and business change projects for the business, from inception to handover including managing the resources, budget, quality and plans as well as project governance.
Main responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Initiate projects using the relevant documentation and standards appropriate to the type of project
- Creation of robust and realistic plans to execute and control delivery of projects
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and contractors to ensure objectives are met
- Ensure project compliance with the businesses governance frameworks
- Manage the projects using the businesses project lifecycle processes and methodologies including;- progress tracking, estimating, change management, dependency management, risk and issue management, budget set-up and control, resource management, quality management
- Manage effective communications across the project teams and business stakeholders as required
- Actively drive continuous improvements for the role and department
You will ideally have a solid background in project management and excellent communication skills both verbal and written, including good presentation skills.
With a strong knowledge of a variety of Project Management techniques and methodologies across Waterfall, Agile and Iterative. Also experience and understanding of project planning, estimating, budget and risk and issue management, change management, testing standards (system and UAT) and benefits realisation.
Preferable but not essential is the knowledge of the financial industry, a business or computing degree (or HNC/HND equivalents) and PRINCE2 or equivalent trained.
Competitive salary and benefits scheme included.
Please forward your interest to our dedicated recruitment team.