An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Assistant/Administrator to join a leading automotive company based in Warwick on a Part Time basis, 22.5 hours per week Wednesday - Friday. The role is offering GBP10 per hour.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain records for all salaried employees
- Produce and issue internal vacancy notices and relevant HR announcements
- Undertake elements of recruitment administration as directed, including issuing HJAs and PPAs.
- Assist with the analysis of jobs and contribute to the preparation and modification of job descriptions and person specifications.
- Update and maintain the Global ID system
- Arrange on-boarding for Head Office and Management new starters
- Responsible for acknowledging receipt of resignation letters and arranging exit interviews
- Liaise with HR Advisors and Site Managers to ensure that all new starter and leaver paperwork has been returned and files are up-to-date. Escalate any non-conformances to HR Advisors on a timely basis
- Maintain a supply of HR documentation and replenish as required
- Take responsibility and ownership for the Exceptional Awards, Platinum Awards and Attendance Awards scheme
- Responsible for all administration associated with the Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to work schemes
- Responsible for pensions administration relating to the Company's GPP scheme
- Prepare and produce bulk correspondence to employees (using mail merge)
- Take responsibility and ownership for all administration associated with PHI, BUPA and Life Assurance, including annual renewals
- Manage all internal and external correspondence that comes into the HR function
- Produce standard HR letters and documentation relating to key HR activities, as requested
- Take responsibility and ownership for producing monthly Group reports (including HROne and Report 17)
- Raise purchase requisitions in line with the relevant process, obtain approval by the necessary authority and update the tracker on a weekly basis
- Expedite orders and liaise with suppliers, (where appropriate) to ensure the timely delivery of good/services
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve discrepancies on delivery
- Support the production of Management Information and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the HR Business Partner and/or the Board of Management
You must be CIPD L3 or above and must be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE, as my client requires someone ASAP.
If interested, please apply.
Contact - Mya Sambhi