Our Client, an award winning property maintenance specialist with more than 1,000 staff in 30 Locations are looking to appoint a permanent Quantity Surveyor to work from their Stoke on Trent office, ST1. They are a leading specialist in both planned and responsive maintenance and deliver a range of services and bespoke solutions to client needs.
Key Responsibilities - Quantity Surveyor
- Assist in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme
- Prepare and monitor cash flow forecast
- Prepare and submit monthly applications for payment
- Prepare monthly valuation reports for Senior Management
- Submit invoices for certified value and ensure payments are received on time
- Value and authorise payments to sub-contractors
- Liaise with Contract Managers to establish the project specification and requirements.
- Attend and contribute to meetings
- Monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect project costs and or time scale
- Assist in the control of individual contract budgets
- Site working/visits in and around the area
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Holds the relevant qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally have experience in Schedules of rates
- Must have worked within Social Housing Sector
- Must have confident communication and IT skills
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence
In return, they are offering a salary in the range GBP30 - GBP40k (experience dependant), Company Car/Car Allowance plus other benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV to Jess Clayton at Bromak.