Financial Planner-Wealth Division Global Bank Base to GBP54k,
7 days left
- Contract Type
Basic GBP44k - GBP54k + package + Bonuses - GBP80k OTE
Additional support for Chartered Exams is also available.
Verridian have been retained by this leading international bank,delivering services and products to around 89 million customers worldwide. They offer an extraordinary global reach with in-depth, hands-on local knowledge.
Financial Planning Manager
The Financial planning Manager role is to support a Branch Manager by providing professional financial planning services to both new and existing high value customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with a sophisticated customer base, providing specialist advice on relevant financial products and services (Protection, Pensions and Investments), including full financial planning reviews and portfolio management
- Optimising appointments with customers to identify needs and opportunities and provide solutions in order to achieve personal and team sales targets
- Managing customer relationships in a manner that builds customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Advocating putting customers first and delivering a consistently excellent customer experience
- Recognising the wider wealth planning needs of customers in order to refer customers to other areas of the bank where their needs for non-regulated products can be met.
The bank promise to make sure you get the recognition and rewards you deserve. In addition to excellent training and development opportunities, you will enjoy a tailored benefits package, which may include:
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance and life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Preferential rates on a range of products, including mortgages
- Flexible working policy
- Full support to reach Chartered Status