Property Maintenance & Contracts Manager
I am working with a market leading business in Warwickshire looking for an experienced Property and Contracts Manager on a permanent full time basis paying up to GBP35,000 per annum
Manage all elements of the repair and maintenance of the property and key equipment both trading and non-trading.
Ensure all of the above elements are secured according to the budgetary requirement and according to Group S.L.A's.
To review central contracts across a variety of categories, to identify and recommend where efficiencies can be achieved. Work with the Procurement Team on contract negotiations and support on implementation when required.
Liaise with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders to ensure that existing contracts are fit for purpose.
Working with the Procurement Team, research and develop the specification for new contracts which are able to deliver the strategic objectives, while it will also be necessary to liaise with the legal advisors to ensure compliance.
- Manage all aspects of Corrective and Preventative Maintenance across the operational premises
- Manage all the Property repair and Maintenance Contractor Base to ensure that it is fit for purpose and that they are legally compliant
- Manage the periodic statutory compliance testing and inspections of equipment as required
- To ensure all remedial works are carried out according to the Group S.L.A.'s
- Line Manager for the Property Service Helpdesk
- Work with the Head of Procurement to negotiate terms and rates with suppliers
- Provide maintenance reports and feedback to the Head of Property Services and to all groups as required
- Liaise with Project Manager, Colleagues, Contractors and Suppliers with regard to any specific project requirement
- Coordinate the seamless implementation of contracts into the supplier's project management and operational support colleagues
- Support stakeholders with contract disputes and confer with contractors concerning contractual payments and compliance
- Administer and supervise contract monitoring, administration and compliance, including the recommendation of tariff reviews for all property maintenance issues
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to prioritise relevant contract review
- Establish and/or maintain a database of central contract provision
- Ensure all elements of Property Maintenance, where possible, fulfil the Green Credential and are according to their Carbon Reduction Commitment