Regional Operations Manager
Regional Operations Manager- £53,000 + Car + benefits - FTSE 100 Organisation
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 Engineering Organization and a true market leader within engineering support services. This particular role functions within their land division, supporting key engineering works with heavy mobile plant.
We are looking for an accomplished Regional Operations Manager to deliver a first class fleet management and repair and maintenance service to a growing list of Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME) customers in-line with customer contractual and business performance measures. To be responsible for safety, operational and financial performance within the region and to effectively manage a regional team to ensure customer contractual and business requirements are consistently delivered and exceeded
- Responsible for the health and safety performance within the region in-line with both company and customer policies and processes - will ensure that individual endeavours in the field of health and safety are consistent with, and compliment those being undertaken by the customer.
- With support from the SHEQ team, conduct near miss, accident and incident management activities (initial report, investigation, AIRSWEB entry, corrective actions) and provide updates in relevant review meetings, including accident / incident summary (where applicable).
- Ensure compliance with ISO quality accreditations as appropriate and support both internal and external audits as required.
- Support SHEQ team in inspection activities as part of internal and external audits and implement recommendations and corrective actions.
- Ensure regional team participate in relevant SHEQ training and briefings as required and ensure any health, safety and wellbeing surveillance assessments are completed in a timely manner.
- Carry out regular toolbox talks and safety briefings to reinforce the health and safety message, and work towards an ever increasing awareness of safety risks involved within the business.
- Responsible for the operational performance within the region - co-ordination and delivery of all repair and maintenance activities to contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and deadlines in accordance with customer contractual requirements and internal business performance and quality standards.
- Responsible for workshop management and performance in the region (if applicable) following all industry 'best practice' guidelines, health and safety requirements and customer and business policies and procedures.
- Responsible for efficient planning, management and utilisation of mobile engineers (if applicable) following all industry 'best practice' guidelines, health and safety requirements and customer and business policies and procedures.
- Lead daily communication with the regional team to check on operational updates, planning and setting priority actions for daily operational service delivery.
- Own and develop customer site key relationships within the region and actively support the area and national relationship - support the Area Operations Manager in monthly operational performance meetings with the customer within the area.
- Undertake regular visits to customer sites in region to build and develop customer operational relationships, provide progress updates and manage any dispute resolutions.
- Engineering or business management qualifications
- Operations management experience in a fleet or engineering business
- Experience in supply chain and subcontractor management
- Financial management
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation and make a notable difference to the operational side of the business. If you are a high calibre, career focused operations manager and would like to know more, please get in touch for a confidential discussion. or