Trainee Recruitment consultant
SThree is made up of 4 main brands; Computer Futures, Huxley Engineering, Real Staffing and Progressive Recruitment. Manchester are currently hiring for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their lucrative teams.
SThree Group has been well established within the market for nearly 30 years and we are continually growing with over 2700 employees worldwide. SThree are world renowned as a leading provider of recruitment solutions across lucrative markets with 41 offices across 15 countries.
"Times Top 50 Employers for Women in the UK 2014 and 2015"
"The Global Recruiter Industry Awards 2014 Winner"
"Best of Staffing Talent 2015"
"Best of Staffing Client 2015"
"APSCo Award for Excellence - CSR Initiative of the Year 2014"
"Real IT Awards - Overall Project of the Year 2015"
"Most Admired Recruitment Company 2013"
Award Winning Training and Development team!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief and sexual orientation.
So what does the role entail?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to your clients' temporary or permanent vacancies. The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will need to learn, understand and integrate into their clients teams and departments to ensure that they are harmonizing both candidate and client requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant are:
* Using networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
* Developing a good understanding of clients and in order to build stronger relationships.
* Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
* Screen and interview candidates; match them to vacancies.
* Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
What rewards could I receive?
* £18,000 to £20,000 starting salary with a clear progression to a Consultant within a 12 month period (majority do this within 6 months). Basic salary could be £29,000 by the end of year 2.
* Company car allowance; £2k, £4k, £6k and £8 added to your basic salary.
* Uncapped, individual commission scheme.
* Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership.
* Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis.
Any other perks?
* All expenses paid trips to the likes of Miami, Las Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai, etc.
* Monthly Lunch Clubs in Michelin Star restaurants.
* Driven and ambitious and have the Desire to Succeed?
* Have excellent communication skills?
* Do you enjoy Networking with like-minded professionals and enjoy being client focused?
* Do you have the ability to make good judgements and can take quick decisions?
* Have you got the ability to influence and negotiate?
If you have answered yes to a majority of questions above and are looking to forge a great career with a multinational company who have a proven track record of success as opposed to getting "just another job", please apply for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant as you could be the person I am looking for!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.