Do you want to work at a leading international law firm? Do you want to take your career to the next level working within a renowned Employment and Pensions team if so apply today!
Based at their offices in Birmingham an Employment Solicitor is needed for the Employment, Pensions team. You will be joining a high-quality firm with state of the art offices and technology and working with some of the best individuals and clients around.
About the role?
You will have experience of dealing with mainly respondent employment matters. Your role will include dealing with a varied workload of employment matters advising employers in a variety of sectors, including retail, health, logistics and insurance. Matters you will be dealing with are both contentious and non-contentious You will also have the opportunity to take part in and initiate marketing / network activities in order to maintain and develop work from existing clients and potential clients.
Key skills for the role include –
- Must have experience of handling tribunal claims from start to finish.
- Must have experience of contentious and non-contentious matters, and advising clients directly on a broad spectrum of employment law issues.
- Good academic record, together with experience in a well-recognised firm.
- Independent thinker with a focus on generating commercial solutions to problems on behalf of clients.
- Confident communicator with an ability to develop relationships, undertake client marketing and influence at all levels.
- Enthusiastic team player with a flexible approach.
- Track record of business development is desirable.
The ideal candidate for this role will be 0-2 years PQE or you will be an experienced Paralegal who has worked in a similar respondent employment role. You will have previously worked in an established firm.
Salary will be dependent on experience and the role offers a wealth of opportunity for progression.
If this all sounds like the perfect role I look forward to receiving your application.
Please contact Laura-Kate Davies to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
We aim to respond to applicants within 2 working days. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The legal division has a diverse client base that includes medium sized commercial practices, long established civil practices and niche boutiques through to larger regional commercial firms and top ranked nationals. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. Kingsley also has dedicated teams that focus on engineering, property and business support.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance