Product Demonstrator Metrology
- Are you bored of the lab and want to get out on the road?
- Do you have the drive to take on a challenging technical role?
- Can you engage customers and accurately demonstrate complex metrology equipment?
Midlands Based - UK Wide - Birmingham, Leicester, Worcester, Rugby
Technical Demonstrator - Metrology and Instrumentation
The Role of Technical Demonstrator:
As the lead technical demonstrator for an established and successful metrology manufacturer you will partner with sales managers across the UK delivering technical demonstrations of a range of metrology equipment and software with a view to driving sales and revenue. You have a van of fully stocked products and attend sales meeting with area sales staff (occasionally alone) to provide a detailed level of technical understanding in support of the sales team. This role involves frequent UK travel and applicants should be prepared for this and nights away during the week. This role would suite an experienced metrology engineer who is looking to develop a new and challenging career path.
The Candidate for the Technical Demonstrator Position:
- Time served engineer within a metrology background.
- Detailed technical understanding of metrology machinery, systems, and workflows.
- Ability to discuss and educate 3rd parties about complex concepts and systems.
- Enthusiastic and able to communicate and build strong relationships.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of metrology equipment with ubiquitous uses across manufacturing and design engineering. They are looking to continue their growth and success by supporting their sales offering with this new and exciting role.
The Package for a Technical Demonstrator:
- Up to £45,000
- Circa £5,000 OT and Commission
- 33 days holiday inc. stats, contributory pension, death in service, healthcare
- Company vehicle and full stock
The role of Technical Demonstrator is based from the Midlands, covering the UK, and candidates from Birmingham, Leicester, Worcester, Rugby, and surrounding areas will be considered.