Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by an international leisure business to recruit a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant who will be responsible for reports and analysis that will measure the performance of this exciting international group which will support key business decisions.
- Taking the leadership of the budgeting, forecasting and 5 year model.
- Supply daily, weekly and monthly external and internal sales reports of key regions of the business inside concurred timescales.
- Providing monthly board packs.
- Examining Profit and Loss, overheads and fixed assets for various business departments.
- Oversee marketing spend to clearly view the sales drivers and profits.
- Reporting on Cash flow and variance analysis all within certain timescales.
- Report to the Finance Director.
- Introduce new and different reports to aid the business performance and growth.
- You will need to be a qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Sage.
This is a fantastic position with a well-known exciting international leisure group. The vacancy requires a forward thinking individual who can openly speak their views and concerns but also be very friendly and a good team player. Furthermore our client requires a results driven individual, someone who will not quit until the job is complete.