Senior Accounts Assistant
Senior Accounts Assistant required for a superb innovative business based in Birmingham City Centre. This is an opportunity for someone looking to progress in a massively-growing business down a route that promises lots of exposure to management accounts. Study support for ACCA or CIMA is offered.
You must be an ex-graduate holding a 2.1 or higher classification in a finance-related degree discipline with lots of strong experience in Accounts Payable processes, with the ambition to make the step up into month end accounts.
As the Senior Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the cash flow forecasting process
- Preparing and posting sales and purchase ledger figures for month end
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Preparing payment runs and uploads to the bank
- Preparing self-billing invoices
- Leading the accounts payable function and dealing with enquiries
This role is a real hybrid of transactional/AP finance duties as well as supporting month end accounts - as such, only those who are happy to be involved equally in both departments are suited to this position.