Corporate Acquisitions Accounting Manager
SF Group are currently working on behalf of a fantastic business based in the Birmingham area who are keen to bring on board a Corporate Finance Acquisitions Accounting Manager. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful organisation who have a brilliant brand in their chosen market. The overall purpose of the role is help the business execute transactions to deliver on its strategy of growing the profitability of the business by acquiring and developing new sites.
Main duties for this role will include:
- Liaise with third party business owners and execute clear and sensible financial modelling
- Provide extensive business intelligence to the company as a when supporting the potential acquisition
- Analysis of the competitive environment and supporting analysis for the potential acquisition
- Analyse demographical trends, market share and sales information
- Studies and analysis of the market share of the potential business and company as a whole
- Help agree and negotiate terms on behalf of the company
- Working with legal advisors to ensure transaction documents are progressed and commercial considerations are incorporated.
- Maintaining a good relationship and contact with sellers to ensure that expectations on all sides are met.
- Co-ordinating, reviewing and interpreting all other due diligence work streams to ensure that the transaction momentum is maintained
- Liaising and providing information to operations and head office departments
- Monitor performance and key indicators of acquired businesses to help inform future decision making
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualfiied and have a top 10 audit firm background as a base to their career. You will ideally have exposure to mergers & acquisitions including legal processes and relevant accounting.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and would add real value to anyone looking for their next step, with main benefits being:
- The role has a carefully thought out handover from a senior leader who has a superb depth of knowledge around the company and respective industry
- The role is well supported day one from both internal stakeholders and the above manager
- The role sits within a fantastic company, who are stable, growing new product lines and is extremely well thought of in its chosen industry
- The role is part of a wider finance function in a sizable business
- The has future growth potential for the right committed candidate
- The company is a fantastic place to work with superb staff retention levels