Sales Support Administrator
Working for our prestigious client in the city centre. As one of the sales support team your role will to support all formats that drive the companies sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Managing and overseeing customers web content
* Order processing
* Serving the needs of the customer base to the highest level - Tracking all orders and progress from start to finish
* Problem Solving and investigation
* Inventory management - Ensuring all stock levels are in order
* Administration to involve listing all new products across all sales platforms
* Quality assurance of all web pages
* Checking customer orders on the in house system, monitoring sales and promotion suggestions
* Liaising with internal departments across the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client who are continuing to thrive. You will have excellent organisational skills along with a flair for new ideas, attention to detail and accuracy.
X 1 - Temporary to Permanent position
X 1 Permanent Role
Working Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm - No evening or weekend working
An attractive starting salary of £16k with an immediate increase after a successful probationary period.
Immediate interview and opportunities