If you are an experienced administrator looking for your next big challenge, then we want to hear from you!
We are searching for a candidate to join the Administration Team within a top Professional Services Company. The firm provides courses to professionals, and you would be providing administrative support in the form of organising candidates, bookings, and sending out material. There is no on-site parking as it located in Sutton Coldfield City Centre.
- Efficiently register candidates.
- Assisting with course logistics and data management.
- Maintaining relationships with delegates and employers.
- Dealing with transfers, cancellations, exemptions and resits.
- Processing payments and refunds and issuing invoices.
- Distributing materials to course organisers.
- Dealing with queries and correspondence.
- Minimum of 12 months in an administrative position.
- Excellent IT skills including the Microsoft Office Package.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident and "can-do" approach to work.
Additionally, a proactive attitude and excellent attention to detail are important for this role.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales