Working for our prestigious client in the city centre. As one of the sales support team your role will to support the business development and sales team and their prestigious accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Coordinate a prestigious group of client accounts
* Processing of orders in a methodical and accurate way with 100% fulfilment where possible
* Support the business development team with monthly figures and forecasting - Inputting and managing monthly forecasts by liaising with merchandising on a regular basis
* Work with customers and deal with any queries in terms of stock shortage, price queries
* Stock investigation, collating prices, quotes, images and specs for the business development team and customers
* Providing full assistance to the business development team
* Attend meetings with the business accounts managers to discuss customer orders and future orders.
You will a confident communicator with excellent computer skills to include Word & Excel. Working in a fast paced and demanding department. You will have the skills and attitude to get the job done. Working as part of a team and individually.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client who are continuing to thrive. You will work Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm - No evening or weekend working
An attractive starting salary of £16k with an immediate increase after a successful probationary period.
Immediate interview and opportunities