Customer Service Advisor
Covering all aspects of Same Day Operations, the Operator will have a working relationship with many functional and business areas.
You will be required to effectively monitor driver resource, and facilities/equipment resources to meet and exceed internal and external service levels at all times, and to provide excellent service to customers.
Great customer service skills – Candidates require the ability to deal with enquiries and orders from customers, drivers and internal business colleagues and ensuring a positive experience is provided to all is essential.
Attention to detail – Team members will be responsible for invoicing clients and uploading key delivery information, therefore accuracy is important.
Prioritisation – Working in a busy delivery environment at peak requires any team member to prioritise workload and react quickly to events as they occur.
The Successful Applicant
Preferred experience –
- Working knowledge of the Same Day operation
- Proven track record of personal development
- Experience of managing suppliers (companies and sole traders)
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and influence operational change and service improvement
- Excellent customer service skills
Necessary Skills –
- PC literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint as a minimum
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise
What’s on Offer
Temp role with possibly of a Permanent contract – 40 hour week – general office hours (0800-1700/0900-1800) – flexibility is required.
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful