Customer Service Advisor
Impulse Embedded Limited, a leading UK based 'Internet of Things' technology company are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our team. Reporting into the Sales Support Manager, your responsibilities will include:
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone and email
- Pre and post-sales customer support
- Managing, recording and resolving customer issues
- Dealing with a wide range of customer enquiries
- Ensuring that customer orders are processed accordingly
- Processing customer credit card payments
- Assisting in maintaining accuracy of ERP and CRM system database
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure a smooth sales process
- Building new and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Following standard procedure for customer complaints
- Maintain and improve customer service procedures, policies and standards
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND KNOWLEDGE/SKILL
- Customer service experience (3+ years)
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent communicator and problem solver
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Professional yet friendly telephone manner
- Good interpersonal and customer facing skills, able to empathise, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurised environment
- Be enthusiastic about meeting customers? needs and improving service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Maintain a high standard of data accuracy and have an eye for design and brand consistency.
- Confident in managing and implementing a wide range of marketing activities including advertising, public relations, media, research and behavioral studies, sales promotion, social media and direct marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: Up to £17,000 to £20,000 per annun dependent on experience + performance bonus
Keywords: Customer support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, IIOT
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959241799