** Active studier wanted! **
One of the region's favourite employers is looking for a bright accountancy professional to fill an exciting Financial Analyst job.
This role will essentially be responsible for producing accurate management and statutory accounts, to provide insight and analysis to the wider business.
What will it entail?
* Analysing and controlling the production of accurate management and statutory accounts
* Designing, developing, and implementing solutions for the provision of financial and management reporting
* Implementing process improvements
* Anticipating, planning and preparing for regulatory and business developments to ensure controls remain effective and the reporting cycle is maintained
* Query resolution
* Building and maintaining effective relationships with regulatory bodies, auditors and all levels of internal managers
* Statistical returns to external bodies
* Delivering short-term and one-off projects
* Other ad hoc duties
What qualities do I need?
* Good analytical and review skills to ensure accurate monthly and quarterly information
* An ability to work to deadlines
* An ability to problem solve
* Analytical skills
* Strong communication ability
* Fantastic Excel
* A track record in the completion of year end accounts
* Experience in completing regulatory returns is desirable
* To be actively studying towards CIMA or ACCA
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959242254