Structural Design Engineer
Are you an experienced Structural Design Engineer looking to join a progressive Design Consultancy to gain experience with traditional Building Structures?
Probe Technical is currently working with a Design Consultancy in Coventry which specialise in both historical restoration and new-build, to source an experienced Structural Design Engineer.
This is a permanent position which will allow the successful Structural Designer to be involved with a variety of projects inclusive of both new build residential and commercial structures, as well as redevelopment and refurbishment of historical structures.
You will gain a wealth of knowledge as well as having a clear line of progression within the business. This role is only suitable for someone who sees longevity in their next move - someone who wants to really become involved in both the company culture and future business activity.
- Design responsibility for building structures projects across the Midlands
- Ability to produce drawings using AutoCAD software
- Carry out site inspections when required
- Develop early concept / Design Schemes
- Prepare design calculations by hand as well as by in-house design software
Suitable applicants will:
- Be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in Structural/Civil Engineering
- Have at least 4 years' postgraduate Structural Design Experience
- have a good working knowledge of materials steel/concrete timber, masonry and use of design software
- Be a "hands-on" engineer who can also lead a team
- Ideal candidates will be experienced with both new build and historical building structures
This role will allow you to become part of a strong-knit team of Structural Engineering professionals within a small practice. You will want to push yourself to your full potential and be a part of the projects from start to finish. You will also want to develop your commercial skills.
If you would like more information on this position, or to register your interest, please give Rosanna at Probe Technical a call on .