Sales Manager - Telephony Based Mortgage Team
Police Mutual have a fantastic opportunity for a telephony based Mortgage Sales Manager to join our Mortgage and Protection team in Lichfield!
As we don't have to answer to shareholders, our members and our employees are always our first priority and that makes for a rewarding place to work. One team, providing positive results through practical solutions; we're set to make the most of the fantastic foundations we have in place, with a strategy that will create some outstanding opportunities along the way.
The role exists to train, coach, manage and motivate a team of telephone based Mortgage & Protection Advisers, to achieve overall business & cross sale targets. A critical role which is accountable for the compliance, training, competency and quality of advisers, in addition to the specific activity and income production targets to exceed the overall Mortgage Advice Service business plan.
In this role you will???
- Successfully delivery of an agreed annual target plan, ensuring individual performances are managed to ensure overall income targets are met in all core and related product areas
- Coach advisors on minimum Sales and Compliance Standards and ensure these are met constantly
- Coach on cross sales, including product, features/benefits and value, ensuring all cross-sale targets are met for protection and conveyancing
- Coordinate and deliver the induction and training process to new and existing advisors
- Observe advisors in accordance with the Sales Quality Framework
- Non-compliant case / complaint resolution, monitoring and recording
- Act as Approved Complaint Handler (ACH) and ensure all complaints are handled in accordance with the Group Complaints Handling Policy, adhering to FOS timescales
- Ensure remedial action is taken to address poor performance and is fully documented
- Prompt and efficient reporting to senior management
- Having awareness of the Forces Mutual brand and opportunities
- A critical role which is accountable for the income performance, compliance, training, and competency of advisers, measured against the overall Mortgage Advice Service business plan.
- To promote a highly ethical and professional business culture that focuses on doing 'what is right for the client'.
What we need from you???
- Experienced leader of a regulated advice team
- Mortgage advice qualification (CeMap or FPC)
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Deep knowledge of the mortgage and protection marketplace
We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!