Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world's most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Parts Coordinator to join their team. The role is offered on an ongoing contract basis with long term, ongoing opportunities for the right candidate.
You will be will be responsible for the collection of automotive parts used for the service, maintenance, and restoration of customer's classic vehicles. Alongside the restoration business the department is also responsible for recreating vintage vehicles and maintaining collections of classic vehicles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Using a company vehicle delivery and collection of parts from other sites and external suppliers
- Ensure that department records are maintained for audit purposes
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers
- Actively involved to ensure that H+S, Environmental standards are met with
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must be capable and qualified to drive
- Successful candidates will be reliable and responsible with at least 5 years driving experience (minimum age 28)
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence, have never been banned from driving and must have no points on their licence
- Must have their own transport
- Candidates will be capable of ensuring that all documentation meets company and legislative requirements
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team, to achieve deadlines
- Ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders internally and externally
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
A flexible attitude in working hours is essential as overtime will be required:
Monday to Thursday7.30am-4pm
Please Note: The pay rates stated above are made up of three elements, Hourly pay rate, Holiday pay and Apex Recruitment's contribution to the payroll administrator's fee .