Vehicle Deconstruction Associate
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world's most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Deconstruction/Strip Associate to join their team. This role is offered on a contract basis with long term, ongoing opportunities for the right candidate
You will be will be responsible for the strip down of customer's classic vehicles. Alongside the restoration business the department is also responsible for recreating vintage vehicles and maintaining collections of classic vehicles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strip vehicle interior trim and hardware
- Strip exterior body panels and trim
- Follow vehicle deconstruction sequence
- Support vehicle strip down and preparation for restoration process
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of deconstructing/stripping of vehicles
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Candidates will be capable of ensuring that all documentation meets company and legislative requirements
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team, to achieve deadline
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
A flexible attitude in working hours is essential as overtime will be required:
Monday to Thursday7.30am-4pm
Please Note: The pay rates stated above are made up of three elements, Hourly pay rate, Holiday pay and Apex Recruitment's contribution to the payroll administrator's fee .