National Account Sales Director
National Account Sales Director - Graham - Coventry
We have an excellent opportunity for a passionate and motivated National Account Sales Director. Reporting to the Sales Director, the National Account Sales Director will be responsible for the development and implementation of the National Account Sales Strategy.
What will I be doing in the role?
This is a pivotal role with an opportunity for sales growth in the brand, the successful individual will develop an in depth understanding of the market sector, using the customer segmentation approach to help define and drive the national account growth plans. This will involve building relationships with key customers and crucially internal stakeholders to gain engagement and smooth management of key accounts.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
Experience we look for:
- Demonstrate you have operated in a senior commercial or sales management role.
- Proven track record in the successful management of key accounts.
- Excellent Commercial acumen.
- Possess a strong ability to influence and negotiate.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A great open working environment.
- Car or car allowance
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your 'pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.