Home Based Supervising Social Worker - Permanent - Independent Fosteri
Home Based Supervising Social Worker - Permanent - Independent Fostering Agency - East Midlands
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a well established and reputable IFA with a 'family feel', to recruit a passionate Home Based Supervising Social Worker to join the team on a permanent full time basis. We are looking for passionate candidates who are willing to further their career as the IFA, and as this is a home based role we seek those with the ability to self manage effectively.
You will be expected to pick up an existing caseload I the East Midlands so it is essential that all applicants have post qualifying experience as a Supervising Social Worker either within an IFA or within a local authority.
- Recruitment and assessment of potential carers
- Supervision and training of existing carers
- Running carer support groups
- BAAF Form assessments and presentation to panel
- Liaising with referring Authorities
- The salary is competitive, up to 32,000, based on previous experience plus benefits and progression.
- Private Heathcare
- Essential Car Users Allowance
- Flexible working
- Pension Scheme
- Professional Registrations - HCPC renewal fees paid for, please enquire for further details.
Why Choose Aurora Resourcing?
By choosing Aurora Resourcing you will open yourself to new opportunities by working with one of the market leaders specialising in the Fostering and Adoption sector. We are a bespoke, independent social care agency with the pivotal aim of providing an excellent service that is tailored to your needs and requirements.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please contact Li Li in confidence on / or email
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency