Assistant Management Accountant
Are you getting the experience you need to match with your plans for ACCA and CIMA?
What this role offers more than anything is opportunity. An opportunity to add lots of experience to your CV and build on the experience you have currently. The company likes to promote from within, they like to give people exposure to more and more processes over time and they like to challenge their finance team. One thing you'll never be in this role and company is bored.
Full study support for ACCA/CIMA will be provided and you will be mentored and supported by the line managers too.
The hours can be challenging at times, mostly during the month you'll finish at around 5:15pm but month end can be tough and you can end up being in the office until 7:30pm - 8pm. What it will add to your CV though is truly exciting. You'll pick up more experience than 99% of other roles I've recruited at this level and you'll learn a heck of a lot.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and completion within monthly deadlines
- Support with the maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Production of ad-hoc financial reports and analysis
- Support with year end accounting processes
- Overheads analysis
- Accruals and prepayments / support with management accounts production
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Part-Qualified or AAT Qualified (possibly final stages)