Commercial Marketing Coordinator - Marketing, Burton Upon Trent
An exciting position has arisen to provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Commercial Leadership Team, including extensive diary management, travel arrangements, business reporting, preparing letters & presentations and other ad hoc support as required.
- Proactive diary management, arranging meetings with internal staff/contacts, external third party contacts and clients; constantly checking for possible clashes, preparing maps/directions travel arrangements, itineraries in advanced booking rooms, lunches, etc
- Provision of day to day administration support, including managing files, letters, preparation of Execl reports and other executive business reports.
- Developing presentations, spreadsheets (including use of excel to track and deliver management information), managing correspondence and email documents.
- Attendance of meetings and minute taking.
- Preparation of meeting materials.
- Effective cascade of communications to relevant stakeholders as required by the Leadership Team.
- Creating/maintaining filing systems (electronic, hard copy and email)
- Developing and maintaining a data base on high level plans and departmental strategy actions as well as updates and progress reporting on same
- Organise, attend, manage and participate in team meetings and organisational events, where appropriate
- Assist in the planning, communications and implementation of departmental initiatives and co-ordinate activities and other special projects as required
- To support the marketing of the function ensuring that people in the business are clear on who does what.
- Assist with travel arrangements including booking trains and hotels.
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks and project work as requested by the Commercial Leadership Team e.g. expenses, Purchase Orders.
- Have experience of working in a busy environment to tight deadlines and is comfortable working under pressure
- Excellent administrative skills, organisation, time management and planning skills.
- Good communication both written and verbal and interpersonal skills
- Good Decision Making skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Team Player - At every opportunity demonstrates winning ways, shows a commitment to engage every member of the team, treats all as equal and able to communicate with people on all levels
- Right First Time Delivery - Is highly resilient and works with pace, focus and optimism.
- Integrated Working - Collaborates effectively across internal departments and outside the business to achieve swift and co-ordinated delivery of results.
- Customer focused
- Acts on own initiative
- Previous experience of high level administration support at senior management level
- Ability to manage relationships and communications confidently with senior business stakeholders and challenge upwards appropriately.
- Advanced level in use of Microsoft office.
- RSA qualification, or equivalent, desirable but not essential
Location: Burton Upon Trent, UKReference Code