HR Manager London - NW7
Salary: GBP47,000 - GBP50,000 + benefits + free parking
Are you an experienced HR professional keen to develop your skills and experience in a different environment and really make an impact? Are you looking for a role that will enable you to have a balance of generalist and strategic HR? If yes, then read on.
I am pleased to be working in partnership with Mill Hill School on this key appointment. Mill Hill School offers a broad education, where academic excellence is complemented by cultural, sporting and social development. They firmly believe that the environment in which children are taught and learn is of paramount importance and they are privileged to have a school set in the most beautiful parkland setting.
They are looking for an accomplished HR Manager to join the team and support the four different Schools within the Foundation. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark in a varied and challenging role in this well-established but forward thinking independent school. You will:
- Design and implement the HR strategy in conjunction with the Director of Finance and Operations
- Partner the Executives, SMT and Heads of Departments acting as a trusted advisor, supporting strategically and operationally
- Implement a comprehensive appraisal and objective process ensuring clarity of process among managers
- Support with the research and implementation of HR management systems and databases
- Design and implement a wellbeing strategy appropriate to all levels within the Foundation
You will have a CIPD qualification at either MCIPD or FCIPD level as well as comprehensive experience in generalist HR and a strong desire to operate both strategically and operationally. You will be confident in your approach and an independent thinker with an awareness of when you need to adapt your approach. Ability to multi-task and prioritise work where a high degree of diplomacy, confidentiality and tact is essential as is an understanding of the importance of safeguarding within a School environment.
The School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Interviews will always include relevant questions relating to child protection and / or safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS check and other vetting checks appropriate to the role.